
He Puts the Kids Down in Twenty Minutes and I Finally Asked How
On my nights, bedtime takes ninety minutes and four glasses of water. On his, it takes twenty. I asked him to walk me through it.
Only Routines: the latest headlines first, then BRO’s own Routines stories and video. All of Moms →

On my nights, bedtime takes ninety minutes and four glasses of water. On his, it takes twenty. I asked him to walk me through it.
More on Routines
More from BRO
Routines on video
From channels we rate. Plays on YouTube.
More from BRO
That’s every Moms story on Routines so far. Here’s more on it from related sections.
Quiz
Is your money actually in order?
Six questions. No email required, no sales pitch at the end.
Quiz
Does your wardrobe actually fit you?
Five questions, honestly answered, and a plan for the next fortnight.